I remember when I was a little girl we got dressed up to go on vacation. Flying was part of the adventure. Now I wish that I could beam my clients to their destination.
Here are 5 things I bring with me to make flying less stressful.
- Inflatable foot rest. For those of us that are vertically challenged this can make a long flight more comfortable. http://amzn.to/1ulKVKt
- Sanitizer wipes. I know they say they clean the plane but I bring individual wipes so that I can clean my tray table and arm rest and even freshen up after a meal.
- Speaking of meals…we all know that unless you are in business class you are not going to get anything great to eat. I always bring snacks with me. Protein bars, chips and crackers.
- Since I can never be sure which planes will have a power port for my phone on long flights I bring an external battery. I like this one from iFrogz. It has gotten me to Europe with no problem http://amzn.to/1ulNwUK
- Last but not least I bring patience with me. I always take the attitude that if I make it to my destination on time I’ve won the lottery.